Saturday, January 2, 2010

Week 15 to week 17 Homeschool Weekly Report

My camera is not working, hence, I could not take any pictures for the homeschool report.

For the record purposes, I list down what the boys had accomplish so far.

Since Ethan is at first grade level, he got to do more works than Evan(preschooler).

Ethan:
Reading: He had to do one reading comprehension worksheet everyday. He can read well and understand more on what he being reading so far.

Writing: I gave him some topic to write on his journal book. He will draw some pictures on it and write about what he thought about that pictures.

Spelling: I am using Homeschool Learning Network spelling worksheet. He had to write down the spelling list three times on Monday, then, I will test his spelling on Tuesday. So far, I am quite impressed on his spelling ability.

Grammar: He is learning Homonym, Synonym, Question, Statement during these weeks. He did some review on Pronoun and Adverb.

Math: He did the free Math Practice on Beestar.org twice a week. Besides, I gave him the Math worksheet from the books.

Science: He finished up the Food Group Notebook. We are working on Animal Group and Ocean Animal.

Chinese: He still has the Chinese school to attend and he got the homework from the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment