Thursday, June 25, 2009

Week 10 Duck Theme

These are the books we check out from library all about duck.



This week is all about duck. I drew five little ducklings and a mother duck. Evan already how to sing that Five Little Duck song very well. I purposely wrote the duck word by mistake and ask the boys to find out which one is the correct spelling.

Evan likes to do the connect the dot, I found one duck picture and he managed to connect those dots all by himself and color it pretty well.



Craft time: They are helping each other to trace the hand to make the duck tail. Bruno is Ethan's friend. I am babysitting him this summer and he is doing the craft together with us.





The ducklings craft. They are so cute. Ethan drew an angry duck( the one at the right)

I wrote the number from 1 to 5 on the ducklings body. Evan has to arrange those numbers in order. This is a good Math lesson for young kid. Besides, I purposely cut those ducklings in different direction so that I can teach him about left or right. He will tell me which duckling is facing right and which one is facing left.


The boys are good in imitating the duck.

No comments:

Post a Comment