Monday, June 8, 2009

Week7 Star


These are some of the books we read about stars.




Ethan drew small stars inside the big star.

Ethan is learning how to draw a star by himself.

Evan just color the star shape I had cut out for him.


The boys decided to decorate the stars and hang them on the ceiling.



Star is not a hard topic to introduce to the small kids. They sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star when they are small. They know about the shape of star.


I drew some stars with different colors on a piece of paper. I asked Evan to count how many stars with different colors. How many stars are red? green? purple? He then used the magnetic numbers to show me the number of stars he counted.



Evan started showing interest in connecting the dots. I used the easy number from 1 to 10 to make a star shape and asked him to connect the dots.

This week we learn letter S. I drew a big S on a piece of paper and asked him to put the star sticker inside the letter S.


Sorting game. On a piece of paper, I drew four column with different color stars. Evan had to use the foam stars to put into right column with right color.


Ethan is showing Evan how to arrange the stars in pattern. He is good at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment