Sunday, July 19, 2009

Week 12 Car theme

I believe most of the boys love cars and they will have a lot of toy cars scattered around the house with different sizes, shapes and functions.

Toy car is always the popular toy for my boys. Introducing this topic is not difficult because they are so familiar with cars.

I cut out these car model out of the papers with two sizes. I asked Evan to group the cars according to the colors. Then, he sort the cars according to the sizes.

Tracing and coloring.

I drew two cars with no wheels. Evan finger painted two wheels on each car.


Evan is learning how to use the scissors. He is not that skillful yet to master the scissor. I let him cut the Styrofoam tray into tiny pieces and he is enjoying the process.


Letter of the week: Kk
I cut out two kinds of keys and let Evan pasted on the K letter. He has no problem differentiated the keys and can group them according to colors and shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment