Monday, April 20, 2009

Learning and writing Chinese


It has being two years now I taught Ethan how to write and learn Chinese words. I try to use many ways to inspire him. One of the ways is I wrote all the words he has learnt so far on the small cards and test him. Of course, I do not expect he knows all the words. I picked the cards randomly and asked him what is that words. If he knew it, I will put inside an envelope. If he has a hard time to recall that particular words, I will act that words out by doing some funny actions to let him guess. Most of the time, he is right. This is one of the fun way to see his mom acting funny and learns the words quick.

I then will ask him to write those words down and draw a pictures to depict its meaning.







This is the funny one. One of the word is underwear (内裤). He went to get his own underpant and drew a picture about it. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Ethan's handwriting is better than me! Shame on me!

    LOL on the underwear drawing!

    ReplyDelete