Sunday, April 12, 2009

Reading website

Ethan starts to read by himself when he is about 4 years old. Now, he have no problem in recognizing the simple words but he still have long way to go in the reading comprehension. I once stumbled across this wonderful website which greatly introducing him the phonic and reading skill. The website is called Starfall and the web address is www.starfall.com.
I then found out that the Kindergarten teacher in my school also recommend this site to me when I asked them about which website is best for the kids in learning reading skill. They encourage the kids to use this website too in the classroom during the computer time.

Ethan learns a lot from it and now I start to introduce the ABC to Evan with the help of the site. Evan likes it so much because it is very interactive and he can listen to the sound and the action through it.

Check it out, dear parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment